Webinar: Achieving a Hybrid Work Model in the Public Sector
If the global pandemic has taught us anything it is that a distributed, remote and hybrid workforce is here to stay. To facilitate this, Government departments and agencies require significant levels of security for communications, collaboration and remote work. As a result, the global public sector is making digital transformation initiatives a priority: To propel the migration to a location-independent hybrid work model.
WATCH Tehama’s CEO Paul Vallée in this fireside chat with Doron Melnick, Partner and National Leader, People & Change Services, KPMG in Canada, and Lisa Cabel, National Leader, Employment & Labour Law, KPMG Law LLP, to learn about Achieving a Hybrid Work Model in The Public Sector including:
- The biggest challenges of hybrid work in the public sector
- How migrating to cloud-based technology can help to increase efficiency & security while reducing costs
- The human benefits: Enhanced employee work-life balance
- Deploying a hybrid workforce with Tehama’s cloud-based hybrid work platform
- Popular Public Sector Use Cases: Security and Compliance, Technology Evergreening, Government Contractors, and Elections
This is a must-watch webinar for those in:
- Federal, Provincial and Municipal Government departments and agencies
- Crown Corporations
Paul Vallée, Founder and CEO, Tehama
Paul Vallée is the founder and CEO of Tehama and a serial entrepreneur who has spent his career at the forefront of cutting-edge technologies that enable the exchange of work over the internet. With Tehama now independent, Paul has redoubled his commitment to the future of work. Tehama’s Virtual Office as a Service technology makes it easy for enterprises to manage, onboard and audit third-party vendors, remote teams, and freelancers by providing compliant, secure, cloud-based virtual desktops available on-demand globally.