The Definitive Guide to Virtual Office as a Service
Tehama, the fastest, easiest, most secure way to deploy a global workforce, announced today that it has raised US $10M in a Series A round of financing led by OMERS Ventures, with participation from BDC Capital’s Industrial, Clean and Energy Technology (ICE) Venture Fund.
What is Tehama?
- SaaS platform that delivers virtual offices, rooms, and desktops anywhere in minutes.
- Unlike solutions requiring shipped laptops, VPN, or traditional VDI, Tehama runs in any web browser, any device.
- Tehama is SOC 2 Type II-certified and ensures compliance via policy controls, forensic auditing, and activity monitoring.
- Quickly onboard/offboard, manage, scale, secure, and audit virtual workers.
- Centrally manage access to corporate assets.
- Eliminate laptop-shipping to cut time and costs.
Avoid IT infrastructure and manual processes completely with on-demand SaaS.
- Reduce OpEx with cloud-based VDI and DaaS.
- Reduce CapEx for hardware and software.
- BYOD and connect anywhere, anytime.
- Quickly integrate with existing IT and network resources.
Create SOC 2 Type II-certified secure virtual rooms that can be deployed to anyone anywhere with a click:
- Strong policy-based identity control—no sharing of privileged credentials.
- Impenetrable, airlocked work environment—all work done within cloud perimeter.
- Zero-trust network model—lock down access by role.
- Principle of Least Privilege—no access to data except pixels, audio, keyboard, mouse.
150+ enterprises have adopted Tehama to securely onboard their global teams
AWS + Tehama
Tehama is an Amazon Web Services (AWS) Advanced Technology Partner, and we can help you make the most of your AWS WorkSpace adoption strategy. The Tehama Platform creates software-controlled, secured workspaces on AWS, empowering AWS users to secure third-party access for IT service delivery and collaborate globally with remote teams and contract workers.