New Tehama Linux Desktops: Combining Tehama’s secure virtual desktops with the raw power of Linux
Build a secure, sustainable remote workforce that scales – in minutes, not months.
Whether you’re going fully remote or implementing a hybrid solution, Tehama’s highly secure Virtual Office as a Service platform will help you transform and sustain your business for long-term success without compromising productivity.
Tehama is the fastest, easiest, most secure way to deploy a virtual workforce. With Tehama, enterprises can instantly create cloud-based virtual offices, virtual rooms, and virtual desktops anywhere in the world. No other solution on the market today connects remote workers with mission-critical and data-sensitive systems, with the speed, agility, unparalleled security, and comprehensive audit trail via built-in SOC 2 controls, real-time activity feeds and session recordings that Tehama offers.
- Quickly onboard/offboard, manage, scale, secure, and audit virtual workers.
- Centrally manage access to corporate assets.
- Eliminate laptop-shipping to cut time and costs.
Avoid IT infrastructure and manual processes completely with on-demand SaaS.
- Reduce OpEx with cloud-based VDI and DaaS.
- Reduce CapEx for hardware and software.
- BYOD and connect anywhere, anytime.
- Quickly integrate with existing IT and network resources.
Create SOC 2 Type II-certified secure virtual rooms that can be deployed to anyone anywhere with a click:
- Strong policy-based identity control—no sharing of privileged credentials.
- Impenetrable, airlocked work environment—all work done within cloud perimeter.
- Zero-trust network model—lock down access by role.
- Principle of Least Privilege—no access to data except pixels, audio, keyboard, mouse.
150+ enterprises have adopted Tehama to securely onboard their global teams
AWS + Tehama
Tehama is an Amazon Web Services (AWS) Advanced Technology Partner, and we can help you make the most of your AWS WorkSpace adoption strategy. The Tehama Platform creates software-controlled, secured workspaces on AWS, empowering AWS users to secure third-party access for IT service delivery and collaborate globally with remote teams and contract workers.