The Definitive Guide to Virtual Office as a Service
The fastest, easiest, most secure way to deploy a virtual workforce
Onboard remote workers in less than an hour with multi-level security and a complete audit trail.
Tehama, the fastest, easiest, most secure way to deploy a global workforce, announced today that it has raised US $10M in a Series A round of financing led by OMERS Ventures, with participation from BDC Capital’s Industrial, Clean and Energy Technology (ICE) Venture Fund.
What is Tehama?
Tehama is the fastest, easiest, most secure way to deploy a virtual workforce. With our Virtual Office as a Service platform, enterprises can create cloud-based virtual offices, rooms, and desktops anywhere in the world. No other solution on the market today connects remote workers with mission-critical and data-sensitive systems, with the speed, agility, unparalleled security, and comprehensive audit trail via built-in SOC 2 controls, real-time activity feeds and session recordings that Tehama offers.
- Quickly onboard/offboard, manage, scale, secure, and audit virtual workers.
- Centrally manage access to corporate assets.
- Eliminate laptop-shipping to cut time and costs.
Avoid IT infrastructure and manual processes completely with on-demand SaaS.
- Reduce OpEx with cloud-based VDI and DaaS.
- Reduce CapEx for hardware and software.
- BYOD and connect anywhere, anytime.
- Quickly integrate with existing IT and network resources.
Create SOC 2 Type II-certified secure virtual rooms that can be deployed to anyone anywhere with a click:
- Strong policy-based identity control—no sharing of privileged credentials.
- Impenetrable, airlocked work environment—all work done within cloud perimeter.
- Zero-trust network model—lock down access by role.
- Principle of Least Privilege—no access to data except pixels, audio, keyboard, mouse.
150+ enterprises have adopted Tehama to securely onboard their global teams
AWS + Tehama
Tehama is an Amazon Web Services (AWS) Advanced Technology Partner, and we can help you make the most of your AWS WorkSpace adoption strategy. The Tehama Platform creates software-controlled, secured workspaces on AWS, empowering AWS users to secure third-party access for IT service delivery and collaborate globally with remote teams and contract workers.