Gain control over privileged access.
- Privileged access can be risky. Providing remote access to application and data infrastructure creates a security risk. Tehama's built-in third-party access workflow automation and compliance-supporting activity and event streams permit a fully-secure and compliant mechanism for freelancers and service providers to access sensitive enterprise data and systems.
- Data points to a rising threat. According to a 2022 Ponemon Institute report on privileged user threats, however, privileged user attacks are on the rise and skyrocketed by 44% in 2020, with the cost per attack estimated at $15.38 million.
- Track, manage, control and simplify privileged access. Existing privileged access management solutions require organizations to license, download, install and operate server-side software and install agents on every desktop that needs to be supervised. Only the Tehama Carrier for Work™ provides a single, turnkey, fully-managed solution that provides pay-by-the-minute access and can be adopted in under an hour, using the team you already have in place.
Identify and eliminate unprotected privileged accounts.
- Protecting valuable credentials. The Tehama Carrier for Work™ eliminates the possibility of password leakage, and prevents security breaches, data leaks, and injection of malware by eliminating the need to distribute credentials through potentially insecure channels, such as email.
- Unmatched visibility and control. Administrators and managers have full control over privileged credentials, allowing organizations to grant, revoke, and track access to sensitive company assets, such as databases, in real-time.
- Situational awareness. The Tehama Carrier for Work™’s built-in PAM tools enable tracking user access so that security threats and vulnerabilities can be identified and mitigated in real time.
Provide Secure Access to Network Resources From Anywhere.
- Zero-trust security. The Tehama Carrier for Work™ is built on a zero-trust access model for all employees and third-party contractors, protecting sensitive assets with segmented network access and dynamic firewall rules.
- Audit trails and access logs. Session recordings and detailed logging through the Tehama Carrier for Work™ provides a view who is doing what within the environment, while also supporting regulations your business must comply with (like 23 NYCRR 500, GDPR, SOC 2 Type II, ISO, HIPAA, CCPA and OSFI).
- Principle of Least Privilege (POLP) enforcement. The Tehama Carrier for Work™ enforces POLP by protecting data assets in secure Tehama Workrooms that deliver data only through pixels and audio, granting global workers access only to the systems they need to perform their work.
What is the Tehama Carrier for Work™?
Tehama is the only all-in-one platform that lets enterprises launch role-based, ready-to-work, secure cloud work environments for anyone, on any device anywhere in the world - in under an hour. Onboard your hybrid workforce in less than an hour with built-in multi-level security and compliance. Keep your data safe and your workforce productive.Learn more