Secure and Compliant Cloud-Based Workroom
All the security and compliance capabilities your hybrid workforce needs in a cloud-based environment, also known as a “Tehama Workroom”.
What is a Tehama Workroom?
- Zero-Trust Network and Endpoint Isolation. The Tehama Workroom is built on a zero-trust access model. Protect all data with policy-based access controls, multi-factor authentication, and a Secrets Vault for privileged access management.
- Segmented Network Access. Grant global workers access to only the systems and information they need. Eliminate cross-network access typical of VPNs.
- Assign Workrooms Based on Department or Region. Create Workrooms for various departments or project needs. Set a Workroom for specific geography to help comply with data sovereignty requirements.
Protect Sensitive Data
Enforce enterprise-grade security controls without any added tooling, infrastructure, or IT administration. You control what enters the Workroom, and what leaves.
- Data and IP Protection. Keep data and intellectual property safe from breaches and abuse. Easily manage and track any asset accessed on-premises or by remote employees, contractors, and vendors.
- Secure File Sharing. Share files between virtual desktops to facilitate secure collaboration. Track who has accessed which files, and prevent any sensitive data from leaving the Workroom.
- Group Policy Management. Centrally manage all critical updates and security settings across desktops. No need to make manual changes or re-image desktops.
Easily Audit All Work and Achieve Regulatory Compliance
Built-in auditing tools help you meet your industry’s compliance requirements.
- Session Recordings. Securely capture all activity within a desktop through recorded sessions. Provide hard evidence for regulators to prove compliance.
- Audit Trail and Access Logs. Track everything that happens within a Tehama Workroom Activity Stream. Monitor which users have access, to what, and for how long.
- Compliance Frameworks. Activate security and compliance controls that meet even the most stringent compliance frameworks, including SOC 2 Type II, FIPS, PCI, and HIPAA. See All Compliances
Endpoint Security Concerns.
secure cloud desktops in 3 simple steps.
Read How Tehama Has Enabled Systems Integrators to Validate the Trust of the World’s Most Demanding Public-sector Clients.
The organization now has a cost-efficient solution that eliminates delays in vendor onboarding while providing full visibility and unparalleled SOC 2 security in a cloud-based desktop environment.Go to Case Study