Fortified Cybersecurity P1
Why is Effective End-to-End Security
Essential for my business?
How Does Tehama Protect My Corporate Data From Being Exposed or Deleted?
Enterprise-grade security controls keep data and intellectual property safe from breach or theft.
- Zero-trust framework, endpoint isolation and policy-based access controls ensure data doesn’t fall into the wrong hands
- Secure perimeters and the elimination of cross-network VPN access prevent data from leaving the desktop
- Secure file sharing facilitates safe and secure collaboration and keeps sensitive data from leaving the workspace
How Does Tehama Protect Corporate Infrastructure From Unauthorized Access?
Employees, contractors and vendors are granted access only to the infrastructure, applications and data they need.
- Monitoring, detection and prevention of unauthorized access to critical resources through Privileged Access Management
- Secure, remote, access to applications, data and services based on clearly defined access control policies
- Multi-factor authentication (MFA) and single sign-on (SSO) restrict unauthorized access to data
How Does Tehama Reduce Ransomware Risks
Access to sensitive data and assets is controlled with enterprise-level security capabilities
- Zero-trust network access authenticates, authorizes and continuously validates access to data and applications
- Always-on encryption and firewall rules eliminate concerns over external threats
- No data resides on the endpoint to prevent data loss and theft
Key Cybersecurity Features
Eliminate the need for employees to have corporate data on their personal devices.
SASE-compatible network connectivity provides secure, policy-based access to data and applications.
Built-in, encrypted, collaborative, storage and file access to secure and prevent data loss.
Use native MFA or SSO identity solutions for seamless authentication and authorization.
Read How Tehama Has Enabled Systems Integrators to Validate the Trust of the World’s Most Demanding Public-Sector Clients.
The organization now has a cost-efficient solution that eliminates delays in vendor onboarding while providing full visibility and unparalleled SOC 2 security in a cloud-based work environment.Go to case study
Protect Sensitive Data and Eliminate Endpoint Security Concerns.
Find out how Tehama can help you deploy global teams in 3 simple steps.
Learn more about Tehama
Securing the Workplace of the Future
What does this mean for enterprises — especially when the destructive potential of data breaches, malware and other cyberthreats are on the rise?
What is Desktop as a Service (DaaS)?
From outside hackers to internal human error, to compliance issues brought on by ballooning data velocities and increased regulations, DaaS can’t keep up with the modern workplace.