Secure Virtual Desktops
Simplify and accelerate provisioning of your global, hybrid workforce with a secure Desktop as a Service (DaaS) solution.
Instantly Provision Virtual Desktops
Get your globally distributed team access to secure virtual desktops in minutes – no matter where they’re located.
- Scale With Ease and Flexibility. As your workforce needs change, easily add or remove users without any added IT constraints or infrastructure costs.
- Multiple Desktop Configurations. Meet any workload need, from standard office use to graphics-heavy computing. Both Windows and Linux virtual desktops available.
- Secure All Work Delivered. With Group Policy, you can centrally manage all critical updates and security settings across desktops. Built-in security and compliance controls protect against cybersecurity threats.
Reduce Cost and Complexity for IT Teams
Eliminate the effort and cost of maintaining complex IT infrastructure, software and services.
- Pay Only for What You Use. Scale desktop needs up and down without requiring a monthly minimum commitment.
- Reduce Burden on IT Teams. Eliminate the technical and logistical complexity of shipping laptops or building VDI infrastructure.
- Extend the Life of Older Devices. Use older, lower-performing devices to access fast, high-performing desktops in the cloud. No data resides on the physical device.
Read How One Managed-services Provider Cut the Lead Time for Onboarding External Contractors by 80 Percent.
As a managed-services provider (MSP), this company has significant responsibility for the data security of its Fortune 500 clients. The potential vulnerability is heightened by the MSP’s reliance on a large global network of independent contractors.Go to case study
Tehama takes the heavy lifting out of compliance, making it easier for your organization to meet specific regulatory requirements.
SOC 2 Type II Certification
SOC (Service Organization Controls) certifications are the internal data protection controls that are implemented at a third-party service organization.
NYDFS 23 NYCRR 500 Regulation
The State of New York is the first state to introduce a cybersecurity regulation designed to protect the financial services’ critical infrastructure.
NERC & CIP
A non-profit international regulatory authority that oversees the effective and efficient reduction of risks to the reliability and security of the grid.
Set of standards that describe document processing, encryption algorithms and other information technology standards.
HIPAA is United States legislation that provides data privacy and security provisions for safeguarding medical information.
Canadian law relating to data privacy. It governs how private sector organizations collect, use and disclose personal information.
The federal government of Canada's Cyber Security program that helps small- and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) achieve a minimum required level of cybersecurity.
Protect Sensitive Data and Eliminate Endpoint Security Concerns.
Find out how Tehama can help you deploy secure virtual desktops in 3 simple steps.Book a Demo