The Tehama Gateway
Control exactly what applications, databases and other networks can be accessed within an airlocked Workroom.
- Simple Installation. The Tehama Gateway is quickly enabled using software that’s easy to install on the corporate infrastructure. No month-long IT project is needed.
- Eliminate VPN Risk. VPN technology is outdated, hard to manage, and leaves your corporate network vulnerable to attacks. Tehama resolves all these issues by creating a secure, encrypted connection directly to your remote infrastructure. No VPN hardware or licenses required.
- Encrypted Connection and Firewall Rules. Eliminate concern of malware intrusion, data loss or external network threats with always-on encryption and firewall rules.
Leverage Corporate Identity
Connect your Tehama environments with your corporate user management capabilities using Domain Join.
- Active Directory Connection. Connect seamlessly with your organization's existing Active Directory (AD) to extend user’s corporate identities to virtual desktops.
- Centralized Management. Use Group Policy to manage critical security, user experience and access settings on Tehama desktops.
- Simplify IT Integration. No need to duplicate or create new infrastructure to integrate with your AD. Manage your integration easily through the admin console.
Tehama greatly improved Pythian’s connection and response times by bringing more gateways closer to both the consultants and their clients.
Previously, Pythian connected to customer systems through their own Virtual Private Network (VPN), but with 400 consultants spanning 35 countries, they needed a system that would provide the performance and security that could meet each customer’s unique requirements.Go to case study
Tehama takes the heavy lifting out of compliance, making it easier for your organization to meet specific regulatory requirements.
SOC 2 Type II Certification
SOC (Service Organization Controls) certifications are the internal data protection controls that are implemented at a third-party service organization.
NYDFS 23 NYCRR 500 Regulation
The State of New York is the first state to introduce a cybersecurity regulation designed to protect the financial services’ critical infrastructure.
NERC & CIP
A non-profit international regulatory authority that oversees the effective and efficient reduction of risks to the reliability and security of the grid.
Set of standards that describe document processing, encryption algorithms and other information technology standards.
HIPAA is United States legislation that provides data privacy and security provisions for safeguarding medical information.
Canadian law relating to data privacy. It governs how private sector organizations collect, use and disclose personal information.
The federal government of Canada's Cyber Security program that helps small- and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) achieve a minimum required level of cybersecurity.
Protect Sensitive Data and Eliminate Endpoint Security Concerns.
Find out how Tehama can help you deploy secure virtual desktops in 3 simple steps.Start a Free Trial