Accelerated Time to
Why is Security and Efficient Digital Transformation Key to Achieving Immediate Value from my Hybrid and Remote Work Strategy?
of cybersecurity experts state the most pressing cloud security challenge is misconfiguration of cloud infrastructure. Checkpoint
Estimated waste on overprovisioning, based on 2022 Cloud Spend. cast.ai
of IT executives have reported data breaches after implementing new technology. Forbes
How does Tehama help accelerate and secure digital transformation?
Automated Provisioning of Virtual Desktops and Cross-Platform Support for Both Windows and Linux Streamlines Deployment.
- Desktops, applications and infrastructure are quickly migrated to the cloud speeding time to productivity
- Bring your own device (BYOD) eliminates supply chain challenges
- Central management and automation of installation and updates saves time and reduces burden on IT resources
How does Tehama Enable Enterprises to Respond Immediately to Changing End User Needs
A flexible approach to rapidly delivering business critical applications to end users.
- Embedded microservices provide a wide range of functionalities for a quick response to dynamic user demand
- Tehama’s native virtual desktop facilitates immediate provisioning and de-provisioning of cloud resources, at scale
- Automated integration of third-party services eliminates weeks and months spent developing customized applications and tools
How does Tehama Accelerate Return on Investment for the Enterprise
Consolidated and streamlined technology stack delivers the operating system and its native applications at no additional cost.
- Flexible zero-risk licensing eliminates the need for cost-prohibitive virtual OS and application deployments
- Replace “Shipping Laptops” with native fully managed virtual desktops
- Agile onboarding and provisioning results in faster time to productivity
Key Time to Value Features
All-inclusive offering delivering the OS and native applications at no additional cost.
No more shipping, management or tracking of physical machines. Virtual desktops can be deployed on a global scale in minutes.
Single click access to desktops for optimal employee productivity.
Scale up or down as the needs of the organization evolve.
See How OnGres cuts customer onboarding times from weeks to days with Tehama.
Since implementing Tehama, OnGres is able to connect to customer environments in an easy and timely way. They no longer rely on customer-specific documentation to access each individual environment.Go to case study
Protect Sensitive Data and Eliminate Endpoint Security Concerns.
Find out how Tehama can help you deploy global teams in 3 simple steps.
Learn more about Tehama
Securing the Workplace of the Future
What does this mean for enterprises — especially when the destructive potential of data breaches, malware and other cyberthreats are on the rise?Read the eBook
What is Desktop as a Service (DaaS)?
From outside hackers to internal human error, to compliance issues brought on by ballooning data velocities and increased regulations, DaaS can’t keep up with the modern workplace.Read the FAQ