Simplified Risk Management P2
How Does Tehama Help Enterprises Protect Against Fraudulent Activity?
Integrates threat intelligence and activity monitoring to mitigate digital risk, improve security and vulnerability management.
- Threats are quickly isolated, stopping cybercriminals in their tracks
- Built-in user session recording can help to quickly pinpoint any nefarious activity
- Automated controls block sensitive data from being downloaded and distributed
How Does Tehama Help Enterprises Achieve Compliance Requirements?
Meets even the most stringent frameworks with built-in security and compliance.
- SOC 2 Type II compliant platform ensures sensitive data is properly managed
- Routine third-party penetration testing eliminates any security weaknesses
- Built-in controls that make it easier to meet regulatory requirements including GDPR, FINRA, HIPAA, ISO 27001, OSFI, and PCI/DSS
How Does Tehama Support Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity Plans?
Hybrid and remote workers can resume productivity quickly.
- A full audit trail of activity monitors data being accessed, by whom and for how long to ensure productivity
- End users can work from anywhere with instant rapid roll-out, and quickly scale up to meet capacity requirements
- Costs associated with downtime following an incident are significantly reduced
Key Risk Management Features
Configure policy-based access for remote workers and contractors to prevent data theft and cyber incidents.
Regularly audited by independent SOC-2 auditors and third-party penetration testers.
Built-in recording capabilities enable monitoring and auditing of all activities for investigative or training purposes.
Tehama enables organizations to re-deploy to DaaS infrastructure in another region of the world in just minutes.
Read How Tehama Has Enabled Systems Integrators to Validate the Trust of the World’s Most Demanding Public-sector Clients.
The organization now has a cost-efficient solution that eliminates delays in vendor onboarding while providing full visibility and unparalleled SOC 2 security in a cloud-based work environment.Go to case study
Learn more about Tehama
Securing the Workplace of the Future
What does this mean for enterprises — especially when the destructive potential of data breaches, malware and other cyberthreats are on the rise?
What is Desktop as a Service (DaaS)?
From outside hackers to internal human error, to compliance issues brought on by ballooning data velocities and increased regulations, DaaS can’t keep up with the modern workplace.
Protect Sensitive Data and Eliminate Endpoint Security Concerns.
Find out how Tehama can help you deploy secure virtual desktops in 3 simple steps.