Automation at Scale 3/5
Why Is End-to-End Automation critical to Achieving Efficiency And Security Across the Digital Enterprise?
of data breaches are a result of human error. 2022 Verizon Data Breach Report
reduction in security costs through integration and automation of security tools. IBM
believe that in 3-5 yrs, intelligent automation will be essential to succeed. McKinsey
How Does Tehama Enable Rapid Deployment and Scale for Enterprises?
Provides faster deployment of standardized virtual machine images and approved applications.
- Centralized image management enabling customized Desktops for users
- Complete virtual desktop lifecycle support enables businesses to manage at scale
- Automated user provisioning eliminates cost and accelerates productivity
How Does Tehama Provide Automated Lifecycle Support for Hybrid Work Environments?
Centralizes and optimizes various workflows across the IT lifecycle to simplify desktop and application delivery, all within an easy web UI.
- Mitigates risk with end-to-end, centralized policy based management
- Speed deployment with automatic IT integrations and installations
- Simplify delivery with app management, updates and security patching, reporting and auditing
How Does Tehama Help Enterprises Reduce Operational Overhead?
Eliminates the need to invest time, effort and budget into manually upgrading complex IT infrastructure, software and services.
- Delivery of the operating system and its native applications at no additional cost
- The most agile cloud implementation combined with DIA (Desktop Intelligence Automation) makes it easy to monitor, configure and update (remotely) as needed.
- Pay-As-You-Go licensing means organizations pay only for the hours logged on the desktops.
Key Automation Features
Automated user provisioning mitigates risk, reduces cost and accelerates productivity.
Application delivery and management, updates and security patching, reporting, and auditing.
Tailor virtual machine images as needed to meet business requirements, then rapidly deploy them across regions.
Measure within the users’ sessions to identify resource constraints before they impact user experience.
See how a Tehama client estimated an initial cost savings of nearly $400,000 right out of the gate, thanks to cost reductions on hardware, software and logistics.
Tehama was introduced to the client as the fastest, easiest, most secure way to deploy a virtual workforce. Tehama’s secure and compliant, cloud-based virtual offices, rooms, and desktops made it the most cost-effective solution by far.Go to case study
Protect Sensitive Data and Eliminate Endpoint Security Concerns.
Find out how Tehama can help you deploy global teams in 3 simple steps.
Learn more about Tehama
Securing the Workplace of the Future
What does this mean for enterprises — especially when the destructive potential of data breaches, malware and other cyberthreats are on the rise?Read the eBook
What is Desktop as a Service (DaaS)?
From outside hackers to internal human error, to compliance issues brought on by ballooning data velocities and increased regulations, DaaS can’t keep up with the modern workplace.Read the FAQ