Remote Access P4
Why is Integrated and Secure Remote Access Key to an Effective Digital Workplace Strategy?
How Does Tehama Deliver Policy-Based Secure Remote Access?
Provides hybrid and remote workers with access to only the data and applications they need to be productive and secure.
- Zero trust access to applications and data hosted on-premises, in the cloud or a combination of the two keeps workers, their data and their applications safe
- Audited, role-based permissions control who is remotely accessing data and applications, and when
- Built-in data loss prevention ensures data is not lost, stolen or accessed by unauthorized parties
How does Tehama Accelerate Remote User Adoption?
Businesses can quickly adapt to and meet end user requirements by identifying trends and predicting future requirements.
- Quickly onboards users and scale access to data and applications
- Speeds productivity through automated user provisioning and access
- Simplifies device management with no on-premises infrastructure required
How Does Tehama Ensure the Fastest Time to Productivity Across Our Hybrid and Remote Workforce?
Tehama’s native, proprietary, integrated platform speeds deployment by up to 70%. Virtual desktops are globally deployed in minutes.
- Single click remote access to the Tehama Virtual Desktop for optimal employee productivity – no more shipping, management or tracking of physical machines
- Simply de-provision or re-configuration desktops if the workload requirement suddenly changes
- Flexible configuration options suit the widest range of use cases
Key Remote Access Features
Secure and Compliant Remote Access
Eliminate VPN access complexity through secure, policy-based access to multi-path hybrid cloud environments.
Easily configure Windows and Linux desktops to meet a wide range of specifications and use cases, including GPU.
Deploy access regionally for secure, low latency connectivity, better user experience, and regulatory compliance including GDPR.
Virtual desktops are streamed through a downloadable client ensuring no data ever resides on the endpoint.
Tehama greatly improved Pythian’s connection and response times by bringing more gateways closer to both the consultants and their clients.
Previously, Pythian connected to customer systems through their own Virtual Private Network (VPN), but with 400 consultants spanning 35 countries, they needed a system that would provide the performance and security that could meet each customer’s unique requirements.Go to case study
Protect Sensitive Data and Eliminate Endpoint Security Concerns.
Find out how Tehama can help you deploy global teams in 3 simple steps.
Learn more about Tehama
Securing the Workplace of the Future
What does this mean for enterprises — especially when the destructive potential of data breaches, malware and other cyberthreats are on the rise?
What is Desktop as a Service (DaaS)?
From outside hackers to internal human error, to compliance issues brought on by ballooning data velocities and increased regulations, DaaS can’t keep up with the modern workplace.