Webinar: How to build a strong & secure distributed development organization
Your increasingly mobile workforce is likely leading to a painful IT infrastructure procurement process (i.e. managing and shipping laptops) and an expanding virtual perimeter you need to secure.
With IT costs already stretched, and your company’s security team putting a magnifying glass on your remote access processes, there is a better and more secure way to do distributed development. Virtualizing your software development delivery will unlock access to engineering talent around the world, (even in regions plagued by malware issues) and save your company major dollars on hardware and IT management, all while checking off all the boxes of your security team.
Watch the webinar on-demand to hear from seasoned technology leaders from Tehama, Teradici, and OnGres. You will learn:
- What blockers distributed development teams are facing in today’s COVID-19 business landscape
- How today’s tools for distributed development and remote access are putting sensitive data at risk
- What’s at stake for development in gaming and media & entertainment industries
- Why Linux users have been let down by traditional Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) and Desktop-as-a-Service (DaaS) solutions
- The ideal formula for improving developer productivity and software delivery with a virtual office-as-service (OaaS) that can be set up in minutes, not months.
This is a must-watch webinar for:
- CTOs / CIOs / CISOs
- Engineering leaders
- IT SecOps Directors
- Those responsible for protecting sensitive data