Reduce Cost and Complexity for IT Teams.
Centrally manage both virtual desktops and physical devices in a single solution.
- IT administrators. Automate routine tasks using built-in or custom scripts that can easily be delivered across desktops. Set custom alerts to notify you of certain event triggers.
- Help desk operators. Perform remote actions and troubleshoot with real-time session visibility reports.
- Virtual Team Managers. Proactively manage desktops and applications to reduce downtime and improve team productivity.
Simplify virtual and physical device management
Easy device management and lower operating costs. No on-premises infrastructure required.
- Easy Installation. No on-premises infrastructure required. Simple installation leaves a minimal footprint on the endpoint device.
- Cross-platform Support. Works across Windows, Mac, and Linux platforms. Manage physical and virtual devices in a single solution.
- Automatic Updates. Automatically identify out-of-date applications and desktops to ensure compliance metrics are continually met.
Monitor and Spot Trends to Better Prepare for Demands.
Get a complete view into the health and performance of your device fleet to respond proactively and predict future needs.
- Remote Desktop Status. See the number of desktops online, each user’s location, and their average log-on time.
- Performance Optimization. Identify storage, memory, or CPU usage. Set custom alerts and deploy customized scripts to optimize device performance.
- Deep Analytics. Deep-dive into analytics data to better monitor user experience, spot user trends, and prepare for future resource demands.
Centrally Manage All Devices
See how Tehama’s Desktop Intelligence and Automation (DIA) add-on tool can help you better manage and monitor your team’s fleet of remote desktops.Book a Demo