Webinar: Navigating remote work challenges and opportunities in the AEC industry
Few industries have felt the effects of the rapid remote work shift more acutely than the Architecture, Civil Engineering and Construction (AEC) sector, with its complex projects and vast ecosystem of civil engineers, architects, builders, designers and sub-contractors contributing at different stages of a project.
This has made the now-mandatory move to a remote workforce quite daunting for AEC firms. It has required them to rethink how to best adapt their design processes for remote work – shifting priorities toward a remote, collaborative environment in which workers can continue to be productive and hit key project milestones.
Watch this recorded panel webinar with leaders from Tehama, Teradici, NVIDIA and Egnyte, as they discuss the following:
- What particular challenges are AEC firms facing when it comes to enabling a fully or hybrid remote workforce?
- How desktop virtualization is transforming the AEC industry.
- The difference between the various technologies to enable remote work (VDI, DaaS, visual computing technology, GPUs, remote display protocol).
- What to look for in the right solution that will replicate your physical AEC office and workstations in a digital environment.
This is a must-watch webinar for:
- AEC firm owners
- IT & Security leaders
- Those responsible for end-user computing
Jaymes Davis, Vice President of Composable Architecture Delivery & Strategy, Tehama (Moderator)
Jaymes Davis has been providing solutions and technical expertise in the computer industry since 1996 specializing in fringe technologies and Advanced computer sciences. Mr. Davis came to Tehama, as one of the industry’s top consultants with over 600 client projects ranging from global enterprise companies of 20,000+ employees to regionalized medium-sized businesses to small businesses with 5-25 employees. His white papers and articles have been published and recognized by the industries top virtualization leaders.