Top Three Security Practices for MSPs
Today’s MSPs are facing more cyber threats than ever before. Many of their clients are the enterprises that we are reading about in the news, and these stories are increasing in number and frequency at an alarming rate. For SMEs who don’t have the resources of the large businesses, the damage to their business and reputation can be devastating.
Enterprise clients place a high degree of trust in their service providers and expect that they are doing everything in their power to prevent these catastrophic cyberattacks.
If you’re wondering about how to help ward off attacks proactively, then this webinar is for you. It will provide an overview of the current landscape of threats and highlight solutions that can help you ward off many of the cyber threats to MSPs today.
This 60-minute webinar will include:
An in-depth examination of the causes of recent MSP cyber attacks — and how they may have been prevented
Best security practices for MSPs and what to look for in the current landscape
A look at some of the newest security solutions that are custom-built for MSPs
You will learn:
- MSPs are the focused target of hackers funneling ransomware into Enterprise
- Identity and remote connectivity solutions in place today are the weakest points of entry exposing MSPs to significant liability
- How a global MSP changes the game to protect their client networks by eliminating this possibility of malware infection
Who should attend:
- IT and SecOps Directors and Managers
- Operations and Planning Directors and Managers
- Security, Risk, and Vendor Management leaders
- Anybody who believes, or does not believe, that targeted hacking is on the uprise.
Director of Product Management
Marc St. Louis
Vice President of Technology Services and Security
President & CEO