Tehama and Oracle have partnered together to bring Tehama Virtual Desktops to OCI, with a solution designed for a global hybrid workforce. Tehama provides a faster path to cloud adoption for today’s work-from-anywhere environments by enabling mid-market and large enterprises around the globe with the ability to deploy hundreds or thousands of virtual desktops connected on OCI in minutes.
How Do Tehama Virtual Desktops Work?
The Tehama platform creates secure virtual rooms and desktops on OCI that connect remote workers to mission-critical and data-sensitive systems using an encrypted Tehama gateway.
At the core of the platform is a unique architecture that creates a secure perimeter around a virtual room, and within that room, users can access secure virtual desktops. Each Tehama Workroom includes all the controls and capabilities required to quickly onboard, manage, scale, secure, and audit a global workforce or third-party vendor.
The Tehama Workroom operates as a virtual extension of your secured business infrastructure in the cloud. The result is more security, more control, more isolation—with almost no set-up time and an endless amount of savings in software licensing costs.
Unlock your global workforce while meeting regulatory and security compliance requirements.
- Built-in firewalls, automated encryption, network isolation, secure perimeters.
- Secure Tehama gateway connects to OCI environment or customer’s on-premises applications.
- Segmented network access. Grant global workers access to only the systems and information they need.
Set up your custom Tehama OCI solution and easily add or remove desktops.
- From standard desktops to high performance computing (HPC) desktops, deploy 1 to 10,000 desktops in minutes.
- Easily onboard and offboard global teams, contractors,or vendors.
- Create a secure and isolated work environment for each project.
Realize savings of up to 30% over other remote access solutions.
- No added costs associated with layered security solutions or shipping laptops.
- Everything’s included. No additional systems integrators, servers or software required.
- No added labour costs for managing Tehama in the OCI environment.
Steve Scott, Senior Director of IT Operations, Harte Hanks
“Tehama allowed us to move 10 times as fast. It’s what needed to happen to allow us to accept work that we previously couldn't have accepted. And we would not have been able to retain the clients that we had (when Covid-19 hit).”